The success of the property loved by the youngest children is huge
Maurizio Distefano Licensing signs new licensing agreements in various sectors for the property Bing, which is confirmed as one of the most requested of the moment, with numerous contracts signed only one year after the start of its broadcasting.
The licensees who recently boarded the ship are, among others:
- Worldcart: will develop and launch a line of tissue (handkerchiefs, household paper, toilet paper) dedicated to the tender bunny.
- Modecor: finally all the fans will have the chance to decorate their birthday cakes with the original characters of the series.
- Sodico: a nice gift pack with gadgets included will allow young fans to bathe with Bing’s shower gel and wash their hands with his liquid soap.
- Rocca Fun Factory: the fantastic B-Loon patented by the company is now customized with the rabbit most loved by children.
- OLED: in addition to the Bing themed childcare line, it will also develop the toilet reducer for younger fans.
Bing is broadcast on RAI YoYo and on the DeA Junior pay-TV channel, with massive programming to satisfy the appetite of the most loyal fans.
Bing’s popularity is not limited to the television world, but is also reflected in the reality of the immersive experience offered by Leolandia, which allows its visitors to meet Bing and Flop in person!
Moreover, the updates on the number of fans on Italian social networks are increasingly positive, with more than 56,000 likes on the Facebook page, the impressive 242,000 subscribers to the YouTube channel and many followers on Instagram.